Like her brother before her, Rebecca is, in my opinion, exhibiting quite an artistic eye. Brian impressed me with his composition skills, both in drawing and in the photographs he made with my camera. I like to think his current video endeavors are the resultant outgrowth of the still camera I gave him a few years ago, though I accept that it all stems from his fascination with YouTube. Nevertheless he's a decent cinematographer for someone who's not even fourteen.
Rebecca is a child of the digital age, so when she picked up Sharon's camera this Sunday, I was able to see right away she was creating something special. Sharon made me a disc, and I selected a few, and took the liberty of putting my words in her voice.
And if she wants to put her own words here, we can certainly sit down and write her story.
Rebecca is a child of the digital age, so when she picked up Sharon's camera this Sunday, I was able to see right away she was creating something special. Sharon made me a disc, and I selected a few, and took the liberty of putting my words in her voice.
And if she wants to put her own words here, we can certainly sit down and write her story.

1 comment:
Ok uncle neil!IM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!!Is it just me but how many people see this website?I have a email mommy will tell you.Oh just to tell you bosco likes the pictures too!He started barking!I love you! <3
Post a Comment