Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Sunday Afternoon in June

Aunt Sharon and I went for a walk on Central Avenue this summer, and I got to take some pictures. This is what we saw:


Alarms and warnings. Like we don't know how to cross the street!



Some stores aren't ready yet for the summer shoppers



This is either a restaurant or where the village elders meet.



This was a different place.



This was a pretty necklace:



Looks like someone maxed out!




Uncle Neil says these last two are 'an example of me using my eye'. Duh! How else can I take a picture?!





See the way my legs are coming out from under the dress in the window?




.

2 comments:

Bex said...

Hiii Guys Its Rebecca!
Its Such An honor for me that you made this website.Some things I also like to do for my fans is singing and acting!I sing alot and i love muscial!

Bex said...

Sorry musicals